Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010 Highlights

Me and my girl.

Mamaw with our family Marine

Four of the five Everhart children -- we miss Aunt Thelma.

Six of the ten grandchildren -- Doug is the oldest; I'm the youngest.

I'm amazed by how much I look like my mother!

Equally amazed by how much Papa Bear looks like his mother!

Me with my babies.

I love doing the stairstep pose with the kids.

Squirt on Christmas morning.

Scoob wearing her new pajamas on her head.

I love you, Daddy!

A white Christmas!

I love these two!

Christmas night at Papa Bear's parents' house.

I think Grandma LOVED her photo collage filled with pics of the grandbabies!
 And just like that, Christmas has come and gone.  What a whirlwind.  It was a hard holiday, but we survived.  We're tough that way.

1 comment: