Saturday, August 13, 2011

Graduation Recap

Good GRACIOUS!  A lot of time has passed since my last post . . . we've had birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day, GRADUATION, Father's Day, vacation . . . but let's start with a recap of graduation with some pictures.

Graduation week was kicked off with the Senior Banquet at church.  Definitely the most emotional part of graduation week for me.  I thought of my daddy so much and how proud he would have been.

The family - but missing Pawpaw!

More family and Ms. Perryman there to honor Squirt

Squirt and Durango - the 2 senior boys
Jennifer and Corey blessing us with their talent
Ms. Perryman, Squirt's 2nd grade teacher, recalling memories


Scooby had a ballgame mid-week.  Undefeated season champions.  Way to go, Scoobs!

Then, the rest of the week was followed by frantic cleanup and last minute details that had to be taken care of before graduation -- like last minute touches to the centerpieces and table setup.
My homemade centerpieces
Enough seats for 22 in this room alone!
The main table with the poster board I threw together in one night! I work well under pressure - ha ha!

And finally, what we had all been anticipating -- GRADUATION!
Marching in
Awaiting his name to be called
Got it!

And then, within a little over an hour, it was all said and done.
Squirt with THE twins!  Marshall and ECU will never be the same! :)
Proud Mammaw
Noooo - I'm not ready for Scoobs to wear the cap!
Dr. Vicki and Joseph all the way from New Mexico!
Squirt and Darrow
Congratuations Class of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment